LHS Parent Teacher Conferences 2020
Please use the link above to sign up for Parent Conferences on Tuesday, January 14th and Wednesday, January 15th!!
As your child's Guidance Counselor, I will be focusing on the development of the whole student. All students are accepted as unique individuals of worth having personal, social and educational needs. The emphasis of my approach is that of maximizing the potential of all students through a comprehensive developmental approach. As your child's Guidance Counselor, I will work with the total environment of the student within the educational framework of the Lyndhurst School District.
Classroom Guidance Lessons
- Students will receive in-class developmental guidance lessons.
- These lessons will center around personal, academic, and career development
- Groups will be formed based on the needs of our students.
- These may include, but are not limited to Social Skills, Friendship, Self-Esteem, Grief, and Anxiety
- Students can speak with me about a variety of issues.
- All communication is confidential unless the subject matter has resulted or could result in harm to self and/or others
- Many services can be provided for our families. All families will encounter stressors that may affect their child.
- I will be available to discuss behavioral and academic challenges, family transitions, death/loss, testing anxieties, school refusal and I can be a valuable resource in making referrals to outside agencies.