EMERGENCY CLOSURE - HOMEROOM ATTENDANCE - 03/16/2020
Homeroom code for rm.212 is u4urpmm
- please email me for any concerns you may have
Chemistry class work will be posted on GC.
- guidance, tutoring and help of any kind will be given to students at Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts, Zoom and Meet (students are expected to ask questions from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm)
Chemistry: An introduction to the fundamental principles of chemistry, including dimensional analysis, atomic structure, general properties of matter with an emphasis on homogeneous and heterogeneous mixtures and the methods used to separate them, the physical states of matter (solid, liquid, gas), chemical formulas, chemical reactions, stoichiometry and solutions. The laboratory work emphasizes qualitative and quantitative analysis. The course is tri-leveled for chemistry, cp chemistry and honors. (note: for more details please see the school page and click on "curriculum")
- Back to school night: September 12, 2019
- IF YOU ARE ABSENT FROM SCHOOL YOU HAVE TO MAKE UP THE WORK YOU MISSED WITHIN TWO DAYS AFTER YOUR RETURN. IF YOU HAVE MORE ASSIGNMENTS TO MAKE UP A SCHEDULE WILL BE NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE WORK. WORK AND NOTES ARE USUALLY POSTED ON GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
- No electronic devices are allowed to be used without teacher's permission.
School Year 2019 - 2020
- Chem.Hon/Chemistry/CP Chemistry - Check Google Classroom and the teacher website on a daily basis;
- Website is updated weekly;
- Google Classroom is the place where you may find all the missing work ( first option);
- Missing assignments such as Classwork/ Homework can be obtained from the teacher. See me in the morning before school starts or after school. Teacher will not hand out missing assignments during class time. (second option). ( some exceptions may occur)