Full-Day Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021
The Lyndhurst School District requests parents and guardians
to use the on-line Pre-registration system
The pre-registration process must be completed in a single sitting
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR REGISTRATION
All required forms/documents are available to print when submitting the on-line pre-registration
If you are not the parent of the child, you must provide guardianship documents.
- If the student is to be registered as “homeless,” please contact the Department of Special Services to speak with the district homeless liaison, Ms. Jill Birnback.
The original or a certified copy of the child’s birth certificate showing that the child will be five (5) on or before October 1, 2020.
Affidavit of Residence
Needed for Renters:
- Notarized Letter from Landlord/Homeowner
Needed for Homeowners:
A Minimum of Three (3) of the following:
- Payroll Stub
- Utility Bill (PSE&G, Phone, Cable, Water Bill)
- NJ MV Driver’s License
- Credit Card Statement
Legal Court Documentation (if applicable)
- Health History Questionnaire
- Special Medical Information Form
- Physical Examination Report/Immunization Form
School District Policies and Regulations
Home Language Survey
Network/Internet Acceptable Use Policy/Contract
Media/Photo Permission Slip
In addition to the residency and identity documentation,
THE FOLLOWING MEDICAL DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED
1. Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Measles Vaccine- Pupils entering or enrolled in Kindergarten or Grade 1 for the 2020-2021 school year must document receipt of two doses of a measles-containing vaccine given on/or after the first birthday; vaccine doses are to be separated by at least one month.
- Mumps Vaccine- one dose on/or after the first birthday.
- Rubella Vaccine- one dose on/or after the first birthday.
2. DTaP- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Acellular Pertussis
- A total of four doses- one being after the fourth birthday, or a total of five doses.
3. Polio Vaccine
- A total of three doses with one of those doses on or after the fourth birthday or any four doses.
4. Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Total of three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine prior to Kindergarten entry appropriately spaced.
5. Varicella Vaccine
- One dose of Chicken Pox vaccine after the first birthday.
6. Physical Exam
- From your healthcare provider which is to be dated no earlier than one year of the first day of school.
MORE INFORMATION - please click the links for additional information:
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
English as a Second Language (ESL) Program Testing/Enrollment Notification
Lyndhurst Public Schools Uniforms/School Wear Policy
ALL RESIDENCY AND MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS OUTLINED ABOVE
MUST BE FULFILLED BEFORE A CHILD WILL BE ADMITTED TO SCHOOL
IN SEPTEMBER 2020.
If you have any questions concerning this process contact the Board of Education office via
email at KRegistration@lyndhurst.k12.nj.us