Click on the link above for all home football games and high school gym events. NFHS is the national organization of high school sports. Lyndhurst High School is not affiliated with the subscription.
AWAY GAMES LINKS: For away games, go to the Athletic Schedules and click on the "camera icon." Please note, not all games are live streamed.
FUTURE SUMMER 2022 BLACK OUT PERIODS & OFFICIAL FALL SPORTS START DATES
Teams will not be practicing, working out, or meeting during the Black Out Period. Athletes are expected to be there every day when practices officially begin. Registration for the fall seasons is August 1st.
2022-2023 School Year
Black out period: July 22, 2022 - July 31, 2022
Football first practice: 8/10/22
Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Cheer first practice: 8/22/22
2023-2024 School Year
Black out period: July 21, 2023 - July 30, 2023
Football first practice: 8/9/23
Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Cheer first practice: 8/21/23
2024-2025 School Year
Black out period: July 26, 2024 - August 4, 2024
Football first practice: 8/14/24
Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball, Cheer first practice: 8/26/24
- If the student is not in school by 10:00am, they are not eligible to participate that day.
- If the student does not dress for gym, they are not eligible to participate that day.
- If the student is absent from school in the morning or afternoon, they are not allowed to practice or play in a game.
- If the student is absent on a Friday or the day before a break, they are not eligible without a parent note clearing them to participate.
- Fall & Winter- Pass 30 credits from previous school year.
- Student may become eligible for winter sport on February 1st if they are passing 15 credits after the first semester (MP1 & MP2).
- Spring- Passing 15 credits after the first semester (MP1 & MP2).
- Student may become eligible in the spring semester on May 1st if they pass all courses in the third marking period and have accumulated 30 credits after three marking periods.
- Seniors who become academically eligible can begin to play after third marking period grades have been posted.
- Students must register for each athletic season during the registration period for each season.
- Registration window:
- Fall Season: May 1st – July 15th
- Winter Season: September 10th – November 1st
- Spring Season: January 2nd – March 1st
- Jeff Radigan- Supervisor of Athletic- email@example.com
- Tom Thomas- Athletic Trainer (online registration) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vanessa Nowinski- Nurse (athletic physicals) - email@example.com